Following the exciting development and coming to market of more and more therapies targeting conditions which previously had few or no treatment options available – pharma and biotech companies continue to increasingly invest in the dermatology space.
The Dermatology Drug Development Europe Summit will bring together key decision makers from leading European-based pharma and biotech companies working in the dermatology space, who are actively seeking partners to overcome challenges in the development of new dermatological therapeutics.
Showcase your expertise in this space, particularly if you can specialise in:
- Accelerating and supporting clinical development – position yourself as the leading Clinical Research Organisation in the space
- Target discovery – showcase your capabilities to boost the discovery process in dermatology
- Drug delivery & formulation – communicate your capabilities to develop innovative delivery platforms and enhance topical drug formulation
- In vivo tissue models – demonstrate your lead in providing effective and translatable dermatology tissue models
- Imaging technology – establish your leading expertise in dermatology medical image capture and analysis
There are a number of exciting opportunities that would help you achieve your goals. Popular features include:
30 MINUTE CASE-STUDY PRESENTATION
15 MINUTE INNOVATION TALK
BRANDED EXHIBITION BOOTH
ADVANCED PREVIEW OF DELEGATE LIST
ON-SITE & ONLINE BRANDING
HOSTED LUNCH OR DRINKS RECEPTION
Expected Attendee Seniority *
Expected Attendee Sector *
*Based on 2018 Boston attendance
"Well structured. The team was very helpful in assisting and connecting sponsors with attendees."
"Thanks for putting together a great conference! It was beneficial to bring together experts from academia, industry and health authorities."
"All of the speakers did a great job. This was really a good conference - both size-wise and the quality of attendees."
formerly with Immune Pharmaceuticals
"Meeting was well organised. Content was very rich. Networking was excellent."
BASF Pharma Solutions